Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lewis Black said what I was thinking...

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Back in Black - Education Crisis
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity
...in a much better way than I ever could. But I have been thinking about this for a while. Because we are still near the beginning of the school year, the president, the media, and others are focusing on education. It seems like education is the newest fad again, and politicians of all stripes are tripping all over themselves and others to pay lip service to education. 

Though I'm happy with the new attention that education is getting, I hope that it doesn't fade back into the background after those who seek to exploit it as an issue find something else to focus on. With that, I can't write anything to improve upon Mr. Black, so I'll let you watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment